Admission for classes upto XI, depending on available vacancy starts in the month of April.
- For admission to other classes, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- They will paste their latest photo on the form.
- For proof of date of birth, they will produce certificates signed by the competent authority or the transfer certificates from recognised schools.
- Transfer Certificates duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located, will be submitted at the time of admission.
- No change in the age entry of a scholar will be allowed in the records of the institution
- Every student will regularly and punctually attend the school.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to attend classes without the written permission of the Principal.
- For absence due to unavoidable reasons, students will submit written application duly signed by their parents. In case of illness, medical certificate given by a registered doctor will be attached. Leave applications must be submitted within three days of absence.
- For absence without permission, absence fine will be charged. For continuous absence for ten days without permission , students’ names will be struck off the school rolls. The Principal however, may allow re-admission.
- Every student must have at least 90% attendance otherwise he/she can be debarred from appearing in the annual or Board Examination.